JaSFtp - Secure FTP Client for Macintosh (MacOSX)
JaSFtp requires Mac OS X
version 10.4 or greater.
Installing for the
first time (new user of JaSFtp)
(Important: 256 color display required)
1. Click on the installer (jasf.zip) to install.
1. Install 9.x using the default options. 9.x and 8.x can run together.
2) Version 9 is installed into a separate folder and start links are
different from 8.x.
3) Use File menu / Convert 7.x/8.x data to import 7.x/8.x data.
4) Use the Chain to Visual Script converter to convert your chain
tasks to Visual Script tasks.
Upgrading from previous versions
1. Backup your data from the File menu of JaSFtp (safety
2. Shutdown the JaSFtp scheduler engine & user interface.
3. Click on the installer (jasf.zip) to upgrade