||Automize can automatically Ftp, Email, download
Web pages, Telnet, Ping on a schedule without you being present. You need to setup up your dialup account for
We do not support dialup, but have achieved automated login and log off in the past. All the
settings have to be done via Windows internet connection in the control panel
and the ISP software. This documentation below is for Windows
95. The exact details will not be the same for Win98/ME/NT/2000, but the path is similar.
Win 95 Dial Up Account:
- Left mouse click the Start button on the lower left corner of your screen
- Place the cursor over Settings and left mouse click on Control Panel
- Double click on the Internet icon.
- In the Internet Properties box, select the Connection tab
- Select the radio button for “Connect to the Internet using a modem”
- Left mouse click on the Settings button
- A “dialup Settings” dialog box will appear.
- Select the Dialup Network Connection you use to connect to your Internet
- Enter your username and password. You can also choose/change the other login
- Click on Properties. On the subsequent dialog box, select the general tab and
verify the telephone number you will connect too. Also, verify the other
Also enter the time to terminate the connection. Windows will automatically
terminate the connection. This setting may be in the Advanced tab
Additionally, in your ISP internet connection software ‘connect dialog box’, you
should select the “Connect automatically’ or ‘Save password’ options if
Once the system is setup for automated login-logoff, just schedule an Automize
internet task. When the task starts, Windows will take over and dial up the connection.
The task will then run and windows will shut down the connection after the
termination time has passed.