|Subject||How do you set a destination filename for FTP tasks?|
I've looked at FAQs & help files - so far can't find a place with answer to these questions. Apologies if it's right out in plain sight and I missed it...
1. How do you set a destination filename for FTP tasks?
2. Can system vars be used for destination filename?
This is what I want to do : source file : reqdown (source file name always the same) dest file : reqdown-$%DATE::YY-pp-dd_hh_mm%$.seq
Can it be done?
Thanks for using Automize.
1) You can use the 'Append to filename' field to acheive what you need. Look the up help file on 'Append to Filename'. You can add custom text in addition to date/time to the filename etc..
2) Append to Filename does not support variables in version 5.x.
3) In version 6.x, this append to filename field supports dynamic variables. Full Version 6.x is due to be released in about 2 weeks. There is already 6.00 beta3 available at:
-- Hitek Software