|Subject||Automize specifications for unix|
|Message||I am looking to get more information on your
product before downloading it. Could you send me some specs on Automize
including capabilities running on UNIX, supported platforms, size of
install, and the version of the Java runtime that would be needed. I am
looking for a product for a cron replacement that would run on AIX 5L.
Thanks for your interest in Automize.
1) Automize 5.x has been tested on all windows releases, MacOSX, Redhat 7.x-9.x, and Solaris sparc 8.x.
2) You would need Java 1.3.1 or later installed on your system.
3) The zip install is about 2 MB.
4) If you are looking only for a cron replacement, Automize is more of an automation software, rather than just a scheduler.
5) It has specialized Ftp, zip, synchronize etc.. and many other customized tasks. Take a look at the features page, and the Screenshots page of Automize to see the feature set.
6) All inbuilt Automize tasks are multithreaded. Additionally there is a synchronize feature that allows you to prevent overlapping schedules or allow an overlapping schedule to wait while previous instance of task is still running.
UPDATE ADDED: FEB 05