hiteksoftware.com Forum Index hiteksoftware.com
User discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Able FTP 8.X Windows 7 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertlcarter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Able FTP 8.X Windows 7 Question Reply with quote

I have recently upgraded my work laptop to Windows 7 ultimate. As a user of AbleFTP 8.X, I installed the software on my system. When i launch AbleFTP, my theme immediately changes to Windows 7 Basic and when AbleFTP does launch, it is nothing but a grey window with the window title at the top. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit with Java 6 Update 20 (version 6.0.200) and Java 6 Update 20 64Bit (6.0.200). I cannot find anyone else on the forum having this issue. Can you tell me what I have done wrong and how to make AbleFTP work outside of Windows XP mode? Thanks, Robert Sad
melvin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce this and this is the First time we have seen this issue reported with windows 7 and java 6.

what is the screen display settings at? true color etc?
manually send us the logs, activityLog, outputLog, debuglog.jsd (ableftp8\data\logs folder)..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: