hiteksoftware.com Forum Index hiteksoftware.com
User discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transfer Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsosa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Transfer Error Reply with quote

Good day

I have a question, you see, i received an error getting a file in one of the schedule task created in JaSFTP, the error presented is:

**ERROR Information - 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for FILEXXXXX.txt (XXXXXX Bytes).

**END of Error Information**

The task hasn´t failed except the day it happen the error, i was trying to look for some answers regarding this error description but i haven´t found anything.

Can someone help me giving me some clues for this error.

Thank you!
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did the task continue to fail after this run?

FTP 150 does not seem like an error. Just a message saying that data transfer is about to occur.

If it is just for a single run, it could just be a network or server side issue that dropped the connection etc.. happens all the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: