hiteksoftware.com Forum Index hiteksoftware.com
User discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Task fails and log file size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mufc1980

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Task fails and log file size Reply with quote

Hi,

I have various tasks that run in a chain, they are all similar but there is this 1 task that always fails and approximately 8 hours later the log file is updated stating that it was successful when the job hasn't completed.

I have run this task via Windows Task Scheduler and also ran it standalone by running the .bat file directly and they both work perfectly.

I'm leaning to the issue being with a possible log file size issue, the log file that is created is approximately 32Mb from Windows Scheduler and the .bat file. Automize log file size reaches 10Mb and stops.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.
melvin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What task type is this?

the log files are trimmed back when they reach the max size set. However, a 32 MB log would slow down the task. The log you are referring too is the Automize task log or some log created by your batch file?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: