hiteksoftware.com Forum Index hiteksoftware.com
User discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning: Engine and User interface are started using...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bamos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Warning: Engine and User interface are started using... Reply with quote

I'm migrating to a new computer and in the process, I'm upgrading from 9.01 to 9.14. It's been installed but its not in production yet. It's been running for a few days, but I just started getting the following message tonight when starting the app:

Warning: Engine and User interface are started using different user accounts. We recommend starting engine and user interface using same user account.

The message is pretty self explanatory. I'm just wondering why it started popping up after three days and if there's a way to supress it.

I run the NT service using a service account, but I manage the jobs when logged in as myself. The warning is going to get pretty annoying very quickly.
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will show up every time you launch the user interface. This was needed since a lot of our tech support involved issues resulting from engine and user interface using different accounts.

We will add an option in 9.15 to "Do not show this warning again" Very Happy
bamos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: