Joined: 25 May 2006
Location: Santa Barbara, california
|Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 am Post subject: JSR 223 compliant scripting languages
|In Automize Enterprise Version 10.02 and later, we support the JSR 223 java scripting interface. Scripts can be written in any scripting language which has a JSR-223 compliant implementation.
Below is a list of common Languages and Implementations that support JSR 223
* Java - Supported by default using Beanshell
Other popular languages with JSR 223 implementation:
* Groovy (Java based) - http://groovy.codehaus.org/
* Jython (Python ) - http://jython.org/
* JRuby (Ruby) - http://jruby.org/
* Jawk (Awk) - http://jawk.sourceforge.net/
Please search for 'JSR 223 compliant script languages' to see if your preferred scripting language has an implementation for JSR 223.