hiteksoftware.com Forum Index hiteksoftware.com
User discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second file stalls during Ftp transfer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Second file stalls during Ftp transfer Reply with quote

user support request:

I am experiencing an issue where the files are having trouble uploading to the FTP site. Everything connects fine, the schedules are running like theyshould, and I have no problem with files downloading to me. But when the schedule goes to upload them back, it starts, then the connection speed drops to 0k and the connection times itself out after about 5 minutes. Once in awhile, the first file makes it through, but it stalls on the second. These files are between 1-50k. I have DSL and have no problems with speed, and have no trouble uploading with another FTP program. I have toyed with the settings in Able and have had no luck. Attached is the Support.zip file.
Please advise.
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to update to 7.17 (you are using 7.03 which is fairly old) . It seems like the Ftp task is not closing the connection and subsequent tasks are not running. We did fix numerous ftp bugs between 7.03 and 7.17. All 7.x updates are free and you can update using the patch update. Make sure to shut down the engine and user interface before updating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hiteksoftware.com Forum Index -> FTP & SFTP All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: